There are a variety of opportunities for students to participate in the Black Alumni Reunion.
Volunteer at the reunion
Alumni Relations is seeking enthusiastic, responsible, and dedicated student volunteers to serve as ambassadors at the Black Alumni Reunion. Help is needed before the reunion and at all reunion events, including:
- Event setup and support
- Alumni greeting and assistance
- Hospitality support for VIP guests
By volunteering students can:
- Networking with influential Black and African-American alumni
- Enhancing skills in leadership, communication, and team building
- Participating in a premiere university event in the spirit of Ut Prosim
To sign up to volunteer register here. For questions or more information, email Omchand Mahdu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Networking opportunities for students
- Student-Alumni Networking
- Dominion Energy Student Information Session
- Alumni and Graduate Student Networking Session
- Booz Allen Hamilton Reception
- Entrepreneur’s Corner
Events open to students
Several events during the Black Alumni Reunion are open to students. All Friday events are free and open to students with the exception of the "Old School" and "New School" parties. Registration is required for the networking events.
Students are encouraged to attend the following: