Join us for our first-ever reunion weekend
We’re inviting all Hokies to gather for one weekend each summer, instead of holding individual reunion weekends during the fall.
Our reunion weekend will be one of the largest on campus gatherings of Hokie alumni ever.
Get ready for four days of unique on campus events, with new ways to connect with fellow Hokies. Experience campus like never before, and make new memories with Hokie Nation.
Full weekend registration includes:
- Full access to all seminars and tours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Beer and wine at meals, socials, and the special Taste of Virginia
- Friday lunch at D2
- Saturday college luncheons
- Class dinners on the Drillfield on Friday and Saturday night
- Brunch with Mike Burnop and Whit Babcock on Sunday morning
- Bagels and Carol Lee Donuts on Saturday morning
Friday-only or Saturday/Sunday-only includes:
- Full access to offerings, meals, and drinks outlined on those days