Native and Indigenous Alumni Celebration at Homecoming
Friday, Oct. 14–Sunday, Oct. 16
Various locations across campus
Celebrate Homecoming and catch up with Native American and Indigenous alumni with special events at the university's community center.
Friday, Oct. 14: Meet and Greet
- When: Friday, Oct. 14 from 4-5 p.m.
- Where: American Indian and Indigenous Community Center at the Squires Student Center
- About: Join us to catch up with classmates, see the cultural center, and kick off Homecoming Weekend.
Friday, Oct. 14: Dinner and Happy Hour
- When: Friday, Oct. 14 from 5-7 p.m.
- Where: PK's Bar and Grill
- About: Enjoy dinner, drinks, and fun before the Homecoming parade and Spirit Rally.
Saturday, Oct. 15: Homecoming Tailgate
- When: Saturday, Oct. 15 four hours before kickoff
- Where: Holtzman Alumni Center
- About: Join Native Alumni at the inclusive societies tent. We'll have food, drinks, games, music, and colleges and groups represented from across campus.
General ItemWelcome to the City
Across the country on Aug. 23, chapters are hosting events to welcome new Hokies to their area. You'll get to connect with members of your alumni chapter, meet your young alumni committee, and learn all about your new city.
General ItemTidewater Hokies Tailgate
Join the Tidewater Hokies on Sept. 2 at 3 p.m. ET in cheering on our favorite football team during the season opener at ODU! Kaufman Mall at Old Dominion University.
General ItemCornerstone Ice Cream Socials
All Hokies are invited to join Cornerstone Alumni at three upcoming ice cream socials for an exclusive sneak peek of the university’s latest creation — Hokie-inspired ice cream. Roanoke/Salem on September 25.