Road to Reunion: Hokie Olympian Panel
Tuesday, May 4 at 6 p.m. ET
Register to receive a link.
Tune in to a panel discussion moderated by Mike Burnop '73 with Hokie Olympians to hear about their Olympic Games experiences and learn what it takes to compete at the highest level in athletics.
Here's a look at our panelists.
- Kristi Castlin '10, bronze medalist, 100 m Hurdles, 2016 Rio de Janerio Games
- Bimbo Coles '90, bronze medalist, Basketball, 1988 Seoul Games
- Queen Harrison-Claye '10, 400 m Hurdles, 2008 Beijing Games
- Marcel Lomnicky '13, Hammer Throw, 2012 London & 2016 Rio de Janerio Games
- Darrell Wesh '15: 100 m, 2016 Rio de Janerio Games
This event is free, but attendees will have the option to make a gift to the university as part of their registration.
For questions or more information, contact Glen Vandermolen at firstname.lastname@example.org.