Alumni chapters work toward Outstanding Chapter status throughout the year by completing a checklist of programs, activities, and reports. ALL chapters are eligible to achieve Outstanding Chapter status and should work with their chapter liaison to ensure they are on track. Bronze, Silver and Gold achievement levels are available.
Refer to the Annual Awards Requirements Checklist for more information:
Visit this page to review last year's award winners.
A current listing of tiered chapters may be found here.
Chapter Award Nomination Forms
Chapter Superlative Awards Nominations
- Outstanding Chapter Event
- Outstanding Community Service Project
- Innovation Award
- Broadening Alumni Engagement Award
- Outstanding Networking Event
- Outstanding Chapter Marketing
Outstanding Chapter Award Nomination (includes Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels)
- (Coming Soon for 2019-20)