Awaken your senses and explore the birthplace of bourbon as you embark on a guided journey to discover the story inside every bottle along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
Take a three day weekend to explore local distilleries, check out the Louisville Slugger Museum and dine, speakeasy style, at the Frazier Museum. Including a happy hour welcome reception and a farewell brunch you’ll have tons of opportunities to hang out with other Hokies.
- 3 nights at Galt House hotel
- Welcome Happy Hour Reception
- Dinner at the Frazier Museum
- Visit Michter's, Evan Williams, Castle and Key, and Wild Turkey distilleries
THURSDAY, MARCH 26
- Arrive at Galt House Hotel in Louisville
- Enjoy a Welcome Happy Hour at the hotel.
FRIDAY, MARCH 27
- Downtown walking Bourbon Trail tours will begin at 10:00am. Visit Michter’s Bourbon Distillery and Evan Williams Bourbon Experience, with a stop at the Louisville Slugger Museum. (The maximum group size for the distilleries is 15 people; depending on its size, the tour will break up into 2 or 3 smaller groups.)
- Dinner at the Frazier Museum with a speakeasy theme
SATURDAY, MARCH 28
- Depart the hotel at 10:00am for a half-day Country Bourbon Trail Tour, including Castle and Key Distillery, Wild Turkey Distillery, and lunch
- Return to the hotel this afternoon and enjoy an evening on your own
SUNDAY, MARCH 29
- Enjoy a Farewell Group Brunch at the hotel.
- Depart for your trip home.